Each multicultural moment will highlight faculty, staff, and students doing great things that address diversity and inclusion through research, teaching, and service.
- Getting to the Root: Stories of Natural Hairstyles and Black Womanhood at Ole Miss
- What’s Your Number: Jandel Crutchfield TEDX Talk
- The Conversation Continues: Education 63 years after Brown v. Board of Education
- Elif Shafak: The revolutionary power of diverse thought.
- Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie: The danger of a single story.
- Education Symposium Panel Discussion: What is the state of education for African American children 63 years after Brown v. Board of Education, September 16, 2017
- Erica – Meeting the Needs of Low SES Students and Their Parents
- Rachel – Addressing Sensitive Topics of Diversity with Elementary Students
- Yelda – Living with a Disability and International Student in the U. S.
- Jason – Creating a Comfortable Environment for Transgender Students and Faculty
- Jason – Bringing Cultures Together through Creating a Culture of Acceptance